I just committed a huge sin.
"Thou shalt not purchase more than five books at any given time."
Curses. It's all the MPH Warehouse Sale's fault. Made me grab more books than my book shelf can support or fit. Le sigh. I'm much too guilty to generate the list of books I got today so I'll just leave you with an artistic impression of me lugging around a stack of books in the warehouse while waiting for my turn to pay for them. The only good thing about this is that I didn't have to pay the full price for the books and I can probably start bugging my dad to get me a new book shelf for my room soon.
I think I'm putting on weight again. I'm such a binge eater. I can literally pack on the pounds in a day if I don't control myself by munching on Lays, cookies, Baskin Robbins ice-cream, peanut butter sandwiches, more CNY snacks, butter toasts, mango, apples and mandarins. And that's all in just one afternoon. Gluttony is a sin too.
So, I've devised some ideas as to how to keep myself occupied so that I don't binge eat again and start hunting for more munchies to stuff my face with.
1. Do more tutorial questions.
2. Study my Marketing Principles text book.
3. Rearrange my wardrobe, socks, and unmentionables.
4. Rearrange my book shelf for the umpteenth time.
5. Scour the web for more songs to download into my MP3 Player to keep me entertained on those boring mornings in the lecture hall.
6. Reread my Accounting and Economics notes.
7. Prepare for my upcoming Mid-terms in two weeks time.
8. Watch mindless hours of cartoons and movies while watching my parents trying to do push-ups and sit-ups in front of the television too.
9. Reruns, reruns, and more reruns.
So, yeah. Amazing how one can find things to do when you don't want to think about food. On the other hand, I can't wait for tonight's dinner at ZEN Restaurant. Sashimi would be fantastic to chow down but I think I shall try something more exotic like squid's ink or salmon's eggs. But then again, indigestion is probably not the best thing for me right now since I've got to pay attention to my books instead of my stomach.
10. Go out with your lovely cousin and do fun cultural/movie things since she only has classes two days a bloody freaking week.
Anywhos, squid ink? What the_? Aah, you went to the warehouse sale!! I didn't go! What did you get, what did you get? Anything I can borrow?
i'd love to do that.. except that my schedule is gonna be pretty tight for the next few weeks..hmm..i got this peter pan sequel or prequel book written not by j.m. barrie but seemed quite interesting.. also this cute book titled "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" i liked the cover.. and three other classic books..plus a graphic novel/comic book..heh
i wanna watch lemony snicket and steve zissou!!