Observance pays off. Sometimes.
I've been feeling and being rather neglected and neglectful. Try saying "neglected" or "neglectful" five times. It's fun and rolls off your tongue.
Several things that I've not been attentive to.
1. My deviantArt account. I think I've lost all incentive and motivation to submit even the most mundane photo of anything lest even myself. Come on surge of creative energy!
2. My messy and unorganised wardrobe. There're t-shirts, shorts, pants, and skirts that I've never worn for years (and aged quite well I might say) and some that I just bought and have yet to wear.
3. My obsolete CD collection. Since the discovery of online music, the purchasing of CDs has become useless to me. Unless there's a certain type of collection album thing that I most certainly have to have like a certain Elvis Presley or The Beatles greatest hits collection, then I'll be rethinking that whole album hiatus.
4. My lack of makeup stuffs. Actually, I've never been very interested in makeup since, well, my first lipstick. The most I'd do is slab on some lip paint, a dab of eye shadow and blusher, and off I go. And that's just for fancy occasions like weddings or dances. I just don't do makeup. Ever.
5. My vast and rather drying up of nail polish collection. I've just been too lazy to stock up on new colours and bored of applying them to my nails.
6. Anime. Rurouni Kenshin is a bit wearing out on me now except for the major fights between Kenshin with Shishio and Soujirou and Aoshi. Money, or the shortage of it, is the issue at the moment for my non-purchasing of anime DVDs and movies. Donations are gratefully accepted by the anime-deprived-one.
7. My Lord of the Rings obsession. It's over. Period. HBO is showing the Return of the King now but I'm not that interested in it. But it could be due to the fact that I have the DVD. The Extended Edition one even. Go Peter Jackson!
8. My poster collection. The walls in my room must be revenging upon me by resisting the copious amounts of blue sticky stuff I stick onto them. The result is posters gathering dust under my bed.
I like making lists. Keeps me occupied from really ranting about anything substantial and freeing my mind of important things like my Economics and Marketing assignments, Mid-terms, future plans for further education. The like.